Monday, August 18, 2008

For my billionaire friends...

In a widely published news story over the weekend we heard that billionaire Donald Trump was riding to the rescue of former TV talker Ed McMahon who was facing foreclosure on his $5 million mortgage. Said Trump:

"I don't know the man, but I grew up watching him on TV. I'd watch him every night. How could this happen?"


So for all my billionaire friends to whom I've given a bit of enjoyment over the years here's the deal. Y'all lend me 5 million as a lifetime, interest-free loan. I'll invest it and only take the interest. When I go (and, hey, I'm older than all of you!) the 5 mil reverts.

Have your lawyer call my lawyer and we'll write it up.

Comments: Post a Comment

© 2003-2006 The Virtual Quill, All Rights Reserved

Home

[Powered by Blogger]

-->