Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another one sucked in

Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome Tom Kemp (he's co-founder and CEO of Centrify) to the blogosphere. He's actually been at it for a few weeks and it's well worth reading his early efforts - starting with the 3-parter on "Why was Centrify formed?"

I've written about Tom & Centrify a number of times (usually in the Windows Networking newsletter as their stuff is, essentially, Active Directory based) - see here, here and even here (which is more about their competition, but still insightful, if I do say so myself).

Tom is one of the guys who I can count on to have a ready, relevant and often memorable quote whenever I need one at a moment's notice. Now, darn, it, he'll publish them himself!

Comments: Post a Comment

© 2003-2006 The Virtual Quill, All Rights Reserved

Home

[Powered by Blogger]

-->