Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm ba-a-ack!

So at the beginning of February my wife and I took a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary. This ended with her rushing me from the airport to the emergency room when we got back. The fine doctors, nurses and technicians at El Camino Hospital (in Mountain View) got me back in shape quite nicely. My own doctors (from the un-related Camino Medical Group) then kicked in and have been forcing me to do a number of things I've been putting off for some time. All of that meant less time for other things and - as many a blogger will tell you - blogging is one of those "other things."

But I've gradually added things back into my schedule, and the Virtual Quill is next. Let's see how long my good intentions last...

Comments: Post a Comment

© 2003-2006 The Virtual Quill, All Rights Reserved

Home

[Powered by Blogger]

-->