Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Wheat - UPDATE

I do believe I read more into Phil Windley's post which I commented on in Wheat and Chaff then is actually present, as he reminds me. "Boy, I hope it didn't sound like this was a call for *more* systems," is the way he put it. And I'll admit that on re-reading it does actually say that the IIW will simply discuss existing proposals (although I'm sure new, existing but not yet universally known ones may also emerge. Windley went on to say that "I'm actually hoping that this can start the winnowing process..." Something we all can hope for.

Well, I've registered. Have you?

UPDATE: Note that the dates of the IIW have changed, to Oct 25/26. Remark your calendars accordingly.

Comments: Post a Comment

© 2003-2006 The Virtual Quill, All Rights Reserved

Home

[Powered by Blogger]

-->